Ausmini
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:36 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:52 am 
848cc
848cc

sg wrote:
Yeah, Hot4s.... are they a bunch of assclowns on there or what :shock: i could not beleive what i was reading, just the bitching and in-fighting, typical of P platers using mummy and daddy's cash to build a "fully sick ride bro with turbo" , and then go race the first thing they see.....................

I totally agree with the person who posted this thread...
However i would like to just point out to the people who have posted here about hot4s.
Hot4s takes no responsibility for these cruises, as they're unofficial cruises and aren't supported by hot4s!! These cruises are held by individuals but we have a cruise calendar on the hot4s forum for people to organise their own cruises.

But as for the cruise, it looked like a disaster zone, and can comprehend with you all, i honestly wouldn't go on a cruise in sydney, (i'm in melbourne)

Jun Sawa Photography
Hot4s Photographer (Melbourne)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:29 pm 
998cc
998cc

Well JSP

Go back to Hot 4's and tell them everyone one Australia, who IS NOT a P plater, thinks they are a bunh of ass clowns, as someone so perfectly put it on this board.

They are sooo stupid that in the end their actions are only going to result in stiffer restrictions on cars and drivers, so while they think a big nose, shaved side of the head hair cut, thick gold chain, sleevless shirt, loud stereo, hang out in packs like dogs, stupid driving is cool, they dont even have the intelligence to work out who will be the loser in the end, them. But then again they are losers to start with.

Post subject: ..
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:43 pm 
848cc
848cc

There isn't a lot you can do with ass clowns... Thats what they're and always will be.
All i want to say is that hot4s is only affiliated with cruises or events that are organised by staff, or admin/moderators (which says in our disclaimer and always has)

We have cruises in Melbourne (with larger numbers) and these are organised very well, with the authorities and police. They have 2-3 cops cars and more unmarked cars to keep everyone in check. If someone steps out of line, they're accounted for.
Obviously this cruise wasn't organised very well at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:52 pm 
998cc
998cc

Ok I have let off steam now, so I have calmed down.

I will add to what I said.

I used to own a beachfront Cafe so every 4 weeks we would have grid lock on the roads with all Da Boyz comming down from Sydney in their ricers. I used to hate them all but as they started becoming costomers I found out that there is really two main groups.

Groups 1, are the gus who love their cars and probably work hard to pay for every part. They dont thrash the nuts off them all the time because they put a lot of BST into them. These guys are wll behaved and have some manners.

Group 2 Made up of idiots who's ony modification to a car is one big speaker and a set of cheap mags but they think their car is as good as anything from group one. Also in the group are the guys who have Mummy and Daddys money buing them everything so other famiilies in their social / ethnic group can see they are soooo rich their kids can have everything and dont even need to work.

The reason I put these two into the same group is because they bath act like wankers. These guys are the ones who put their feet on tables in a cafe, talk really loud and think everyone thinks they are cool.

infortunatly it thses guys that give the whole lot a bad rep.

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:56 pm 
848cc
848cc

Sounds a bit like our Chapel Street In Melbourne dude!!!

You have your people who love their cars and love to eat out..
and then you have your fully sik drop the cooler bro group. And make a scene. Hence í don't go there anymore, instead i walk or drive up the road (3k's) and have a nice meal with friends there.
I know what you mean, i wish i knew the answer...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:32 pm 
848cc
848cc

Quote:
And well the last thing id like to point out .... all good drivers drive minis

Except the wally that killed a mutual friend (in my uni course) and one of his friends about 8 years ago by driving into the back of a tray truck with his Cooper S. He almost ran me over one day prior to that by taking a BLIND corner at speed. Scared the crap outta me......didn't quite have much time for him after that.

That story landed on the page 3 of the Herald Sun......if I saw the guy now, I'd still wanna knock him out. Don't know what happened to him...hope he's rotting somewhere for what he did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:02 pm 
1098cc
1098cc

Well fruity as this post obviously shows there is unfortunately an exception to the rule/ there always has to be one to ruin it for the rest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:01 pm 
1275cc
1275cc

JSP wrote:
sg wrote:
Yeah, Hot4s.... are they a bunch of assclowns on there or what :shock: i could not beleive what i was reading, just the bitching and in-fighting, typical of P platers using mummy and daddy's cash to build a "fully sick ride bro with turbo" , and then go race the first thing they see.....................

I totally agree with the person who posted this thread...
However i would like to just point out to the people who have posted here about hot4s.
Hot4s takes no responsibility for these cruises, as they're unofficial cruises and aren't supported by hot4s!! These cruises are held by individuals but we have a cruise calendar on the hot4s forum for people to organise their own cruises.

But as for the cruise, it looked like a disaster zone, and can comprehend with you all, i honestly wouldn't go on a cruise in sydney, (i'm in melbourne)

Jun Sawa Photography
Hot4s Photographer (Melbourne)

Jun...................... sorry to use hot4's in association to the actions of all the clowns involved in the incident on sunday........ not my intention in the slightest :( , but i'm sure you know where i was coming from.

Steve

Post subject: ..
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:47 pm 
848cc
848cc

no no, i totally know where you're coming from...
You can't just stop traffic from flowing for the *everyday* motorist!!!
Im shaking my head, not sure what to say about some of these cruises!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:36 pm 
resident alien
resident alien

You should come down here during summer over xmas and new years... actually any hot day and see all the morons driving around like they own the place just doing burnouts and just being morons 'cos they have a "holiday house" in the area. A normal drive from Dromana to Sorrento (like today) takes 25-30 mins... during 'tourist' season it can take about 50.

Oh and if I was a teacher i'd prefer to be a primary teacher than a secondary (high school) teacher. I deal with the teachers and students everyday as the students try to hack into my network.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:09 pm 
848cc
848cc

OZ! Great comments.

There is a distinctive difference between people that OWN their cars and people that have had them bought for them, and therefore own them....

99% of P platers are great drivers, most are even quiet restrained on the road due to the P sign that flashes to most boys in blue... I have had terrible experience with the police, I am good on the road and when i want to give it a go, its always on country roads when no one is around and by myself....

I think people need to understand that it is mostly young guys that do silly things, I know as I am one of them (though i keep my silly things off the road and away from my car)... Its just gotta be a darwinian process... kill the dumb ones and hope that they dont kill others in the process...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:40 pm 
848cc
848cc

power restrcitions are pointless an 998 mini can still do 110km/h and if u hit a telepol goin that fast your dead. a 3 cylinder turbo charade is slower than i slightly hot mini. so there isn't much point in banning turbo's. but i do agree with what people have said if u give a car more power it needs better brakes and suspendion and so on and so on.
what p platers need is better education and what we all need is sum where to test our machines. this is why i am heading to wakefield park in the followin weeks

Post subject: Wait
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:44 pm 
848cc
848cc

ok ok most of my friends are P platers when I go driving with them they do drive harder when there is some one in the car than they would by them selves. my mate has a cordia turbo and that goes very quick but my mate drives it soft and just cruises and around the not harming any one but no matter what the cops pull him over any way what I am saying is it is only a small majority that thrash their rides and others just drive responsibly sure when u get ur P’s you trash ur car a bit but it’s the people who don’t stop that r the problem and the people who use mummy’s and daddy’s money to but their Honda Civics, MX5s, Lancers with body Kitz Massive rims exhausts .ect sure id like one but not on your Ps wait until you r a bit older and understand the road better.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y142/blackrz/?sc=1

"I Live My Life A Quater Mile At A Time"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:13 am 
1098cc
1098cc

we get the highway blocked like that most weekends up here..
And i think it has less to do with P plates than the rice turbo culture which in my opinion is encouraged in the rice turbo magazines..
how often do these mags have anything to say about the appalling behavior of their numbers?????? not often enough .. and the reason?? in my opinion its because the mags know their buyers are the very same dickheads... thus in my opinion they make a living of these scum..
If i learnt much at school, I believe parasites can live off scum

there is a HUGE difference between a classic car P plater and a rice P plater IMO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:43 am 
848cc
848cc

Quote:
my opinion is encouraged in the rice turbo magazines..

Dont forget the feeble attempts like the fast and furious movies.

Besides being shocking movies besides the few classic cars involved they do encourage crap like this.

Building a dream one nap at a time....

http://spaces.msn.com/members/derbydog/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next