Ausmini
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:28 pm 
848cc
848cc

Hi there would like to invite you guys up on a run this weekend6th Febuary to MAD DAY in the Hunter its held in Swansea so is easy access from the F3 freeway or even better the OLD HWY, the events details are below, I would like to see many Minis turn up as pos, this show host many makes and models of classics and modern cars, bikes and you name it they turn up, it is a well orgainsed event and many cars attend, its not a Boy racer event a more quite and relaxing day out, enjoying cras and chatting to folk, come and enjoy the Hunter and its wonderful Lake Side setting

MAD DAY 1.2km's south of Swansea, on Old Paccific Hwy at Bargoed House, 6th Feb, rain day 13th food and drink avaiable.$2 per car
Mail me for more info or contact organisers on 49470077 or 0415498216
Got at least 5 going so far.
There is also another post about the weekend after at Lambton Park, In Newcastleon the 13th, this is another great day but is based on European Cars, Bikes etc
Try and get to one of these days if not both

Thanks
Monaro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:10 pm 
1098cc
1098cc

Come on guys (and Gals!) who's for a trip oop North? Fruity? are ya coming? what about that cop bloke too? Mini Magic au?

If not this weekend, then what about Lambton on the 13th? then we've got a ladies day at our hillclimb in Raymond Terrace on the 2oth courtesy of the MG car club! two Mini's entered so far!

Where are you Newcastle people?? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:40 am 
1275cc
1275cc

*yawns* Here I am...

Can't this weekend got a friend coming to weld a few rust spots on my shell (fingers crossed)...I only live a few minutes drive from Lambton park so will definately come down for a looksie/chat! Would love to make it to the hill climb too so i'll get one of the grandparents to spend 'quality' time with the kiddies otherwise my little boy will want to go in all the cars! :lol:

Consider it a date..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:45 pm 
848cc
848cc

Its too hard LOL to drive past Sydney hehe, come on guys head north for some fun we got a good turn outat kazjims and this is only a wee bit further
Monaro