Ausmini
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:48 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:44 pm 
1360cc
1360cc

Today, I went out to the place where my clubbie has been sitting for the last 3 or 4 years now.
I got it when when I was in year 9, five or so years ago. After my good car, a 100% rust free, and straight body clubbie was sold to a mate of my dad, the reject (the one I saw today) was left under a tree on the new owners sisters propety, where it remains to this day.
Truly was a sad sight. When it was at my place, apart from a few dents and sctatches it was in resonable nick.
Now, there isn't a single panel that's rust free, the paint has faded more than you could imagine, and it looks at though it lost a fight with the tractor.
I'm going to see the owner soon, to check out progress on the good car, check out his original GT (I had a poll recently about this) and maybe offer him twenty bucks for the rust heap. I can then try selling it for parts. The car is 95% complete, missing only the grille, lights and drivers seat. I believe it has an 1100 engine, but havent been able to confirm based on the engine number 10019918.
Why I've typed all this I dont know, if there's any offers for the crap heap let me know. If you can confirm my what I think of the engine, that'd be good. The GT might be for sale soon, its value is unsure of, any help there would be good as well. I could get a bargain, if I wanted it.