It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:59 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:52 pm 
1360cc
1360cc

Here's my response:

Hello there,
Thank you for your interest in my 2002 MINI COOPER S S. The price I want to obtain for it is 6,500 AUD (this price includes shippment and insurance charges).

The car is like new, completely working, low miles, 2002 model . It has always been garage kept. It is an AU model with AU specs on it and this car was never crushed, dropped or raced, no scratches, no dents and also it has a CLEAR title. It will come with all the papers (warranty, insurance etc. ...). I took care of it like it was my own baby and now is in the same condition as it was when I bought it -- even better!

Shipping will be done via Lufthansa Air Cargo from Rome,Italy and it will take no more then 4 days for the car to arrive at the delivery location.I am in the Military and Lufthansa will manage me a low price for shipping and if you will pay the money transfer taxes,I will pay for the shipping fees.I will arrange for you not to pay any dutyes when the car will pass through customs.In this way the car can be delivered to your home address.

If you are not 100% content with the car, you will ship it back on my expense to get your money back. I am sure this will not happen, because it is a state of the art vehicle and you will have no reason to reject it.

The payment will be completed using Ebay security I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% LEGIT because Square Trade will be the third party between us and I think that we can make the deal by using their services. I have a purchase protection account of $20,000 with them. If this is your first time using Square Trade here are their terms: if you will not receive the car exactly as advertised or you won't receive it in 15 days since the payment has been made, Square Trade will refund you from my Square Trade account.

Regards,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:15 am 
1360cc
1360cc

Can anyone say scam? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:04 am 
1098cc
1098cc

I got that exact same reply and the ebay notice too! He didnt answer my bloody question though and tell me where he lives! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:56 pm 
1275cc
1275cc

what was it exactly?