Ausmini
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:17 pm 
848cc
848cc

Whilst rebuilding my much travelled and somewhat tatty roundnose I was faced with what to do with what was left of the original wiring and electrical components. Inquiries around town lead me to Tony of Jimboomba Auto Electrics and who is also a member of this forum known as "Convertible Mini".
Tony was able to weave his magic and reserect the original wiring whilst reconditioning the starter motor and converting the car over to run an alternator.
I can sincerely recommnend to all memebrs that should any electrical work be required on their Mini or for that matter any vehicle Tony is the man.
Regards Stephen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 pm 
1098cc
1098cc

I find myself often recommending Tony to people who need electrical work on their mini's. He does top quality work which looks nice and neat, knows all about mini's and he is a top bloke. What more do you want?

Worth the drive to Jimboomba!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 pm 
1098cc
1098cc

indeed Tony is a top bloke!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:16 pm 
848cc
848cc

Just pm'd him for some info after seeing a post yesterday about some H4 lights and now this wrap!! Thx guys, I'll trust I'm in safe hands.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:03 pm 
1275cc
1275cc

Gee Thanks guys, I didn't realize that word goes round so quick. It makes me feel proud when people are so appreciative of my work, Thank you all for your nice comments. I hope you also notice that I enjoy what I do for a living. Even though I have done it for nearly 40 years now I still do and this sort of feedback encourages me more to do what I enjoy doing. Give me a Mini or Moke wiring to do and I am happy. I started in the Auto Electrical life in Malta where every other car was a mini in those days. I migrated to Australia in 1980. "Best move ever" . Thanks again and keep Minis coming.
PS.
I also source and import Mini Electrical parts and sell them at a great price.