Ausmini
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:32 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:39 pm 
1360cc
1360cc

The following was posted elsewhere and is being repeated here as is. Graham Hill was Vice President of the VMCI until recently. He announced at last week's AGM that he wasn't nominating for re-election as he wished to spend all his time with his sick wife.

It is with great sadness that I pass on the news that this morning at 9:25 we lost Mary Hill.

Mary was one of the original stalwarts of the Hay Motorkhanas of old, which then became the Australian Hay Mini Nationals having been an active fun loving participant just about every year of the event. She and Graham have been heavily involved with not only our event, but the Victorian Mini Club for more than 40 years. Mary really did embody the spirit of Hay, reveling in its fun and friendliness, welcoming new people with open arms and laughing with friends from 50 years ago. It was truly her happy place and all of you were a part of that.

Our deepest love and sympathy are with Graham and the family at this incredibly difficult time.

Declan & Amanda Dwyer

Attachment:
Mary Hill.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VMCI #43

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:57 pm 
Yay For Hay!

oh no, Mary.... Mary was my Hay mum.... I didn't even know she was sick...