ausmini
http://www.ausmini.com/forums/

valve spring tester
http://www.ausmini.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98227
Page 1 of 1

Author:  kiwiinwgtn [ Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:54 pm ]
Post subject:  valve spring tester

hi i have been lucky enough to purchase a warren and brown valve spring tester. has anyone had any experience in maintaining one. it appears to work off hydraulic pressure. is this correct. can i change the oil in it.

thanks Kiwiinwgtn

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Author:  kiwiinwgtn [ Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: valve spring tester

kiwiinwgtn wrote:
hi i have been lucky enough to purchase a warren and brown valve spring tester. has anyone had any experience in maintaining one. it appears to work off hydraulic pressure. is this correct. can i change the oil in it.

thanks Kiwiinwgtn

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk


photos added

Image

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Author:  cooperess [ Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: valve spring tester

Nice.

Author:  9YaTaH [ Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: valve spring tester

kiwiinwgtn wrote:
hi i have been lucky enough to purchase a warren and brown valve spring tester. has anyone had any experience in maintaining one. it appears to work off hydraulic pressure. is this correct. can i change the oil in it.

thanks Kiwiinwgtn

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk


W&B have moved from Foot-us-scray...but why not ask them the question :idea:

https://www.warrenandbrown.com.au/

Author:  kiwiinwgtn [ Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: valve spring tester

9YaTaH wrote:
kiwiinwgtn wrote:
hi i have been lucky enough to purchase a warren and brown valve spring tester. has anyone had any experience in maintaining one. it appears to work off hydraulic pressure. is this correct. can i change the oil in it.

thanks Kiwiinwgtn

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk


W&B have moved from Foot-us-scray...but why not ask them the question :idea:

https://www.warrenandbrown.com.au/
thanks thought they where long gone. will get in in contact

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Author:  9YaTaH [ Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: valve spring tester

kiwiinwgtn wrote:
thanks thought they where long gone. will get in in contact

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk


Can't see why you couldn't replace the oil, the gauge does the indication, just ask if Tellus (for example) would be OK [should be an oil to use sticker etc on the unit itself]

Author:  winabbey [ Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: valve spring tester

Do a Google search on warren and brown valve spring tester. There's a few hits and some might be helpful.

In this one the owner says he replaced the seal and added oil to get his working.

https://www.speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52326

Author:  sitnlo62 [ Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: valve spring tester

You will need to buy a Calibration spring to test its calibration at known heights and pressures.
https://www.powerhouseproducts.com/cali ... pring.html

Author:  kiwiinwgtn [ Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: valve spring tester

sitnlo62 wrote:
You will need to buy a Calibration spring to test its calibration at known heights and pressures.
https://www.powerhouseproducts.com/cali ... pring.html
yes good point. will get one to test the machine. thanks for the link



Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/