Ausmini
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:01 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:48 pm 
ET 13.457 seconds , OH YEAH !!!!

zulu_warrior1976 wrote:
Mad Mini, you say it's road registered in SA... I guess the laws are different between states. Do you still drive it on the road in NSW?

If you ever do get it on the roads in SA I'd have a squizz for sure.

Sorry my car is registed in NSW - the VTEC mini floss was referring to is registed in SA - it seems the rules are slightly more relaxed in SA than in NSW because i would struggle to register that car in NSW as it is.

'77 clubby van wrote:
Fairy Nuff... I've never been in a 130hp A Series mini so you are probably right.
I just think if you wanted to drive it everyday the conversion would be nicer and more reliable (if thats what you built it for.)

Looks good on the 10s. I've got 7.9" minisport brakes, so have been considering the change down also. Especially for the track.
Just got to try some on before I buy them, because they don't all fit over 7.9s apparently.

I agree, and that is why i started with a conversion as it was intended to be a fast everyday driver for myself - over time though it took a different path and i got a family/tow car etc and there are not a lot of people anymore that drive minis daily.

Are you still running 12's? - you wont notice a lot of difference between the two - it's the 13's that are really heavy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:47 pm 
998cc
998cc

Mini Mad wrote:
Are you still running 12's? - you wont notice a lot of difference between the two - it's the 13's that are really heavy.

Yeah, running 12s but only 5" wide. Thinking about going wider to try and get more rubber on the road and thinking 10s for looks and cheaper tires. :wink:

I'm pretty happy with the way mine handles at the moment actually. Especially considering it has no LSD.

Toyota 4EFTE Powered Minivan.
102 Kw @ The Front Wheels....Oh What a Feeling!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:37 pm 
848cc
848cc

Mini Mad wrote:
Sorry my car is registed in NSW - the VTEC mini floss was referring to is registed in SA - it seems the rules are slightly more relaxed in SA than in NSW because i would struggle to register that car in NSW as it is.

You mean the White car is registered in Victoria because there is no way that it or your car for that matter unfortunately would be able to get legally registered in SA. Too many mods :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 am 
ET 13.457 seconds , OH YEAH !!!!

92 wrote:
Mini Mad wrote:

You mean the White car is registered in Victoria because there is no way that it or your car for that matter unfortunately would be able to get legally registered in SA. Too many mods :)

Haha oops yea wrong state! :oops:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71