Ausmini
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:55 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:06 am 
848cc
848cc

Baracade wrote:
The problem with all that refinement is you actually need to be going alot faster to make it exciting...

While doing a slower speed in a mini is always even more exciting... Feeling all the bumps & twists through the body... Wondering if your brakes will stop you... Etc etc etc... Where you need to be doing 230kmh for it to be exciting... anything over a 100 -160 is exciting in a mini..

Smiles

True, it doesnt feel as fast as it is but Its exciting trying to put your foot to the floor at anything below 100 and then trying to steer the car in a straight line! Beating P platers in WRX's and old guys in HSV's and twin turbo supra's is a good feeling too!

If the mini had enough balls to take on some faster cars it would be an awesome car to drive! 14's would be enough to keep me interested in the mini I think. Its going to be my stripped out toy when its done. Not quite as extreme as yours but it will be fun all the same.

I cant wait to get the daihatsu engine into the mini. I just need more time to do it Grr.

I wonder what someone would charge to make up a subframe for me, I got a healthy tax return this year. Once the subframe is done the rest of it would be little jobs which could be done in my spare time, wiring, fuel system, etc etc.