Ausmini
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:44 pm 
1275cc
1275cc

Mods - make this a how to if you wish.

Since I have sold (pending iwannamini answering his PM and payment) my drive on mini ramps, a number of people have Pm'd me asking for dimensions. Not having autocad skills, I have done the best I can with the following pics and info:

The construction is 30x30mm duragal angle. The top is marine ply cut to fit and teck-screwed into the top angle. The ramps are wood, with an angle milled into one end so they sit as flat as possible upon entry.

Wooden Ramps - long side (840mm x 244mm); short bottom side 800 x 244). These weight the actual ramps when in place such that the ramps naturally tilt downwards. They are held in place by two lengths of angle 75mm long welded underneath the rear end to create a "slot" for them to sit in.

Main ramps - The top side is one continuous piece 2630 long. The bottom is two pieces 1295 each welded at an angle on the rear piece. The front three uprights are equal in height such that the first 1295mm is "square"

Where I have quoted other dimensions (in mm) they are to indicate the spacing between the uprights (from the back of the angle to the front of the next rearward upright); the width; the height and spacing of the rear two uprights (notice that they are not square or equal width top to bottom).
Hopefully the pics will make it clearer.
KB - 1310/71

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:08 pm 
1098cc
1098cc

That is cool I want one.[/img]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]