I'm Ernie , Where's Bert ?

haha i found this on the internet

a pic of a mini and an f150 both at 40mph

hmmm i know which one id wanna be in :lol: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:57 pm 
I DWIVE A BIG TWUCK
I DWIVE A BIG TWUCK

what they fail to tell you in all crash test is the weight of the car inersia has alot to do with it aS well 1000kg car versus 2500kg truck the mass dont help
if ya know what i mean ....and really who would own a ford ???
makka

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:49 pm 
848cc
848cc

When I crashed the BINI 6 months ago I was well impressed with the sturdy feel and tuffness of the bugger compared to other cars of it's size. Was a medium sized accident with about $7500 worth of damage to my car but I drove it home. The commondore that I took out had $4000 worth and had to be towed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:48 am 
998cc
998cc

Also those F series things arent classified as cars so that dont have to comply to the same rules as normal cars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:21 am 
Slow-Po

Another blow to the "4WDs are safer" myth.

4WDs common to NSW holiday deaths

By Natasha Wallace
December 28, 2005

FOUR-wheel-drive vehicles were involved in all three NSW fatal road accidents in which four people died over the Christmas period.

The national holiday road toll rose to 21 yesterday afternoon when a 33-year-old NSW man's motorcyle slid into the path of an oncoming car on a bend near the Gold Coast.

Early yesterday a woman and one of her six passengers, a teenage male, died after she lost control of a Toyota LandCruiser. The vehicle dropped about four metres off the side of the road near Wallabadah, 50 kilometres west of Tamworth. Two female passengers are critically ill at Tamworth Base Hospital.

A 26-year-old Victorian man was crushed to death on Boxing Day after an open-topped Jeep Wrangler he was driving rolled in Eden, on the South Coast.

On Christmas Day a 12-year-old boy died and four people were injured in the first fatal accident during the Operation Safe Arrival campaign, which began on December 23 and ends at midnight on January 6.

The child died at the scene after the family's four-wheel-drive ran off the new M7 motorway at Cecil Park, in Sydney's west.

The state's top traffic officer, Chief Superintendent John Hartley, said 175 people had been injured in 473 major crashes on NSW roads in the past four days; 320 people had been charged with drink-driving offences.

"The festive season is a time to be with your loved ones. Don't make this your last. If you're planning on drinking, don't drive. It's that simple."

He said 3245 traffic infringement notices had been issued.

By late yesterday seven people had been killed on Queensland's roads, five in Victoria, three in South Australia and two in Western Australia.