Ausmini
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:05 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:59 pm 
ET 13.457 seconds , OH YEAH !!!!

Haha hey poki, love the cookie monster sig..he could be PJ's younger sibling ;)

As for all this New vs Old talk, can't we just all get along :P Really if you feel the need to seriously argue about either car over the internet, you need to get out more..and drive either of them cause they both offer a better drive than most cars on the road and you may even find something called a life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:25 pm 
848cc
848cc

ScottyB from mini2.com made me that sig. He also took the photo in it. That picture was taken at 6am on Yarramalong Road one Sunday morning on our way to church (well Pie in the Sky at Cowan if you want to get technical). The pic is also in a calendar that was made by some folks in the Aussie forum over at mini2.com. Never thought of myself as pin up material but I am miss april :)

Hey Mini Mad, Cookie Monster enjoyed meeting his long lost big brother PJ today. Was really cool to get some shots of them together.

Hope we can all meet on a run sometime soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:32 pm 
848cc
848cc

Mini Mad wrote:
As for all this New vs Old talk, can't we just all get along :P Really if you feel the need to seriously argue about either car over the internet, you need to get out more..and drive either of them cause they both offer a better drive than most cars on the road and you may even find something called a life.

That's got my vote.

There ain't enough Minis on the road for this squabble over what's foreign....I'd rather be picking old guys in say Falcons who don't look when lane changing...they'll try and "kill" ANY mini. They'll also reverse into a mini in a carpark and proclaim "it's just a scratch"....now that's bloody foreign to me.

Spit

Now I feel better :D

Post subject: Minis on the Murray
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:32 pm 
1360cc
1360cc

poki wrote:
ScottyB from mini2.com made me that sig. He also took the photo in it. That picture was taken at 6am on Yarramalong Road one Sunday morning on our way to church (well Pie in the Sky at Cowan if you want to get technical). The pic is also in a calendar that was made by some folks in the Aussie forum over at mini2.com. Never thought of myself as pin up material but I am miss april :)

Hey Mini Mad, Cookie Monster enjoyed meeting his long lost big brother PJ today. Was really cool to get some shots of them together.

Hope we can all meet on a run sometime soon.

Hi Poki...has the BMW Mini group had a look at Minis on the Murray in Events and Planned Cruises??? have a look and post it on mini2.com...

Cheers, Mick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:18 pm 
848cc
848cc

I doubt that they have Mick but I will pass on a link to your cruise thread to some of my Victorian BINI mates. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:08 pm 
848cc
848cc

MorrisSCooper wrote:
Mini Mad wrote:

That's got my vote.

There ain't enough Minis on the road for this squabble over what's foreign....I'd rather be picking old guys in say Falcons who don't look when lane changing...they'll try and "kill" ANY mini. They'll also reverse into a mini in a carpark and proclaim "it's just a scratch"....now that's bloody foreign to me.

Spit

Now I feel better :D

I agree lets just get out and drive.

Post subject: Tanks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:45 pm 
1360cc
1360cc

poki wrote:
I doubt that they have Mick but I will pass on a link to your cruise thread to some of my Victorian BINI mates. :)

Thanks Poki....I thought mini2.com was Australia wide????

and it ain't my cruise - the VICs are organising it........we just helping out as much as possible :!:

Post subject: Re: Tanks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:53 am 
848cc
848cc

9YaTaH wrote:
....I thought mini2.com was Australia wide????

Naa...worldwide. If curious check the total posts on subjects here, plus countries
http://www.mini2.com/forum/index.php?

Anyway Mini's on the Murray has been posted....hope it goes well...sounds fun