Ausmini
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:18 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: 2008 Mini Sunroof issue
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:41 am 
848cc
848cc

Hey all,

This is my first time posting here. I have just purchased a 2008 mini cooper S and there are two things that i need to get fixed on it.

The first is the Sunroof sunshade the mesh screen has actually come off from the sides so instead shutting the sun out it just hangs down. I'm not sure if I am explaining this very well so i will take a photo and attach this tomorrow. Can anyone recommend somewhere i can get this fixed. From the looks of it the glue has just dried up from the sun and it needs reattaching.

The second thing is i need to find a new part for the lighter. This is broken - i.e. won't work and the part basically just comes out when you pull it. can anyone offer any guidance on where i can find this part or get it fixed.

In addition, just looking for a good mechanic in the Sydney area that can help with servicing - if anyone has any recommendations that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ayder