Ausmini
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:53 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:43 am 
1275cc
1275cc

nearly every newsagent here carries Mini Mag and Mini World, but i've only found one that puts Keeping Your Mini Alive mags on the shelf....

I really wish another edition of Mini Magic would hit the shelves too, with some aussie advertising and aussie websites in it....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:01 am 
1098cc
1098cc

I wouldn't worry too much about whether you are close to a mini business or not. You will find that some places will sell what you want and others won't. Mail order from these places is the norm and it is pretty safe. You will probably find that anything that comes from UK will be easier to get in Melbourne and if you buy this sort of thing from Qld. they will only have to order it from Melb. or NSW anyway. May as well cut out the middle man and go direct to Melb. Depending on price of course.

mutant mini 1380cc '73 UK imp-Chroma Lusion-leather interior-8 x 300W Diamond Audio Dual Voice Coil 8" subs, Phoenix Gold 4 chnl amp, Pioneer 7550 DVD, 2x Phoenix Gold A1.800d MonoBlock Amp, Focal Utopia splits, 14" chrome rims 195/40/14 tyres

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:01 am 
1098cc
1098cc

I wouldn't worry too much about whether you are close to a mini business or not. You will find that some places will sell what you want and others won't. Mail order from these places is the norm and it is pretty safe. You will probably find that anything that comes from UK will be easier to get in Melbourne and if you buy this sort of thing from Qld. they will only have to order it from Melb. or NSW anyway. May as well cut out the middle man and go direct to Melb. Depending on price of course.

mutant mini 1380cc '73 UK imp-Chroma Lusion-leather interior-8 x 300W Diamond Audio Dual Voice Coil 8" subs, Phoenix Gold 4 chnl amp, Pioneer 7550 DVD, 2x Phoenix Gold A1.800d MonoBlock Amp, Focal Utopia splits, 14" chrome rims 195/40/14 tyres

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:25 pm 
998cc
998cc

Is there an echo in here?? :lol:

Dude, I thought everyone in gympie drove F-trucks with a 12 gauge in the back window and rabid dogs in the tray. Just kiddin, I thought Ron Owen was hard done by, with the cops. Honest, I mean he never did anything wrong. Why shouldnt any law abiding citizen be allowed to own 300 odd guns??

Yeah yeah, I know. Stay on the topic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:08 pm 
848cc
848cc

Heh there is actually a couple of pretty ok minis kicking around town, well more then the big trucks which you speak of. But your probably right in guessing that half the town are a bunch of bogans who are up at centerlink on a thursday morning waiting for the dole to come rolling on in..then its off to spend all their hard earned cash at one of the many local high class pubs...bloody bogans.

Ron Owen is now a councillor for the local council up here, so there must be someone out there who likes him for some god known reason.

Gympie has a very bright future ahead of it.